Friday 12 June 2015

Will you be my sponsor?


I have a unique opportunity for one business. It isn’t often you receive a spokesperson for your brand for a full year, with national and international exposure, with the potential to reach new clients and business contacts.

Becoming a contestant sponsor for Miss England offers that.

Why be my sponsor?

Yearlong spokesperson

I can support your brand fully through attending events and exhibitions, handing out supportive documents and physical information at my Hampshire events and throughout the national finals, as well as write blogs on your behalf – including your logo and information on all my publicity work.

Local presence

I have been featured in local newspapers, magazines as well as on local T.V. stations and radio. I can include your logo and details every time I submit press releases, appear on the media and will verbally mention your business through my own local presence.

Online presence

Using my blog with its 10,000+ views worldwide as well as supportive social media pages

  • My Facebook page has 300 likes
  • The Miss Hampshire Facebook page has 2,000+ likes
  • The Miss England Facebook page has 40,000+ likes
  • The Miss England Twitter account has 24,000 followers
  • The Miss World Facebook page has 2 million likes! My blog was just featured on this page as well!
  • The Miss World Twitter account has 32,400 followers
I can extend the reach of your brand to a unique, yet large and growing audience around the globe. The national finals of Miss England will also be broadcast online this year, so that is another opportunity for your brand.

Programme exposure

Your logo and brand name will appear in the programme on the night of the finals. This will be given to a select but influential group of contestant supporters, international and national judges, as well as other sponsors. You therefore will have the opportunity to build clientèle amongst other supporters and potentially expose your brand to the judges – some of which in the past have been celebrities.

Charitable affiliation

Your support to me lends support to the charities I am working with, who are:

  • Beauty with a Purpose
  • Southampton Hospital Charity
  • Trinity Winchester
  • Cystic Fibrosis Trust South
  • Wintercomfort
  • Kidney Research UK
  • YOPEY
  • Age UK
  • Macmillan Cancer Centre (Southampton Hospital)

I have appeared in the Southern Daily Echo, the Mid Hants Observer, the Basingstoke Gazette, Portsmouth News, New Milton Advertiser & Lymington Times and Your Health Hampshire through my charity work. Your brand name will be included alongside all my charity work as my sponsor which is incredibly beneficial to companies looking for more corporate responsibility and sustainability opportunities.

If you are interested, please email larissa_19_90@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsorship costs £239.00.

Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Miss Hampshire