Friday 30 January 2015

Miss Hampshire 2015 News


Some of you may be wondering why I am entering again. I mean, it takes a lot of courage to come back to try and win a title you nearly achieved, especially as the winner came 16th in Miss England! However, I am not one to shy away from a challenge, and I think you should never give up on anything. If you believe in yourself, others will believe in you.

All the winners of Miss England experienced not winning the first time in many different ways. But if they had given up, we wouldn’t have been looking at the same inspirational young women.

So here is why I am having one final last go at the title that has eluded me…

My experience as runner up last year and my hard-working attitude I think make me a great representative for Hampshire and England. I’d love to be Miss Hampshire in my final year of eligibility and I feel my strong background in fundraising for local charities will be something I can grow on and continue with if I win. I’ve raised money for the RNLI and local children’s hospice Naomi House, and I will be running the Southampton half-marathon in a few months for Beauty with a Purpose and the General Hospital’s chemotherapy unit after a close personal experience with the ward.

I think these activities, as well as my ambitious yet friendly nature, show my commitment to the title and I really hope I will represent the area I care so passionately about.

Miss Hampshire is not just about being a pretty face; it is about being a smart and caring role model to young people across the county, and I hope I can achieve this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Miss Hampshire