Monday 22 June 2015

David Freeman Photography Shoot


On Sunday, I spent my day shooting with David Freeman Photography, in two beautiful locations in Hampshire.


David is now officially my sponsor for the Miss England finals so I am very excited to be working with him and I hope to do him and his amazing photography skills proud. The Miss England competition is so tough this year and it is incredibly difficult to even pick out a top 15, so I am glad I have a sponsor with words of wisdom who can help me improve – and who has also photographed many former Miss England’s!

We first went to Furzey Gardens, which is a haven of tranquillity set in Minstead, in the heart of the New Forest. These beautiful gardens feature award winning public gardens and thirty or so fairy doors which you can explore! There were so many different colours and types of flowers so it was a great background for some of the floral outfits I brought with me.

Shooting three looks here was brilliant fun and the weather was perfect for the shoot.

We then headed down to Milford on Sea for a beach shoot. Now, normally I like Milford as it is such a picturesque little beach, but unfortunately by the time we got there it was blowing a gale and while we did get some good pictures, the wind kind of ruined my hair, makeup and my hat barely survived the fiasco. David remained super professional and still encouraged me to get some more good photos but I think I may need to reshoot some beach fashion ones in calmer winds!

Thank you for a great day David and thank you to my boyfriend Ian for being our lighting assistant for the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Miss Hampshire