Sunday 19 April 2015

L.K. Bennett Visit for Southampton Hospital Charity Fashion Show


On Saturday I visited the wonderful L.K. Bennett store in Winchester, Hampshire to pick out my four looks which I will be modelling at the Southampton Hospital Charity Fashion Show on May 14th at the Grand Café in Southampton, Hampshire.

The staff at L.K. Bennett are so welcoming and fun to work with. Thank you so much to Ben and Amber for making me stylish and fashionable as I did need a bit of direction! I can’t wait to wear the range of clothes once again – the S/S15 collection is just stunning and the colour selection is such a beautiful palette.

I’m a massive fan of the brand and the label is a big favourite of Kate Middleton which says it all really.

Stay tuned for pictures of the fashion show where I will also be doing a short speech on the charity and why I am so passionate about the hospital.

Starting at 7pm, the event includes a three course dinner, entertainment from Michael Buble tribute Max Hutton, a goodie bag and 20% L.K. Bennett discount and of course the catwalk show.
Tickets are only £25 and you can get them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Miss Hampshire